Fashion Friday Fix- LeiVanKash Jewellery

August 28, 2015


Occhiu midi & pinky Ring

Hey Lovelies,

Back with another #fashionfridayfix....

I have been following this designer for some time now on Instagram which is where I discovered her. I love, love, love her jewellery and can only wish one day to own a piece of her collection. Her name is Leila Kashanipour and she is the founder of LEIVANKASH. 

The thing that initially attracted to LEIVANKASH Instagram page was the uniqueness of her designs. I don't feel like I have seen anything like it before and the photo's taken show the many ways you can wear her jewellery, you can keep it real simple by wearing them on their own or if you want to go all out there is lot's of cool photo's on her page showing the many way's you can stack her bangles, add a hand cuff and adorn your finger's with a couple of her rings and midi rings.

Oculus Collection

Besides the gorgeous design's they are all made of quality (mostly 22kt Gold Plated) material which for me is a plus as much as I enjoy wearing fashion jewellery from H&M and similar places, those metals do tend to irritate my skin when I wear them for too long.













I absolutely adore that ear cuff and the rings from this collection.....I want I want!
Leila star cuff, Mata ring, Kasha enamel, Cheshm & Occhiu rings

I hope you have liked this weeks #fashionfridayfix and if you want to see more of LEIVANKASH designs I will leave all links below;
www.leivankash.com
instagram/leivankash
facebook/LeiVanKashJewellery


Had you heard of LEIVANKASH before? What item would go on your wish list from these pic's? Would love to know;) Mine would have to be the Pearl Ear Cuff or any of the midi rings!
Wishing you all a Fab weekend
Till Next Time

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe