Fashion Trends 2017- Designer J.W Anderson

April 17, 2017

Hey Loves writing to you on one of my favourite subject's Handbags! One handbag I have been lusting over and keep seeing everywhere for the past few seasons now is a designer called JW Anderson, whom not only is known for his handbags but his clothing line too.

The design that I would say I have seen women wearing the most from his collection is the Pierce bag (the one in the photo above) and it does put a smile on my face every time I see it because it resembles a face. To me, this is a fun bag, it can be a statement piece with the big metal hoop, but at the same time quite classic because of the simplicity with the shape of it, looks like it would easily fit into anyone's wardrobe....maybe hopefully mine one day or more than likely NOT with the price tag, a girl can dream. The other design from his collection which is featured in this post is the Logo Purse

You can find more info on the background of the designer here www.londonfashionweek.co.uk.

Below is how all the fashion forward women are wearing their JW Anderson bag. Enjoy!

Photo Credits: www.pinterest.com

Shop Brand

Designer Info

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Do let me know what you think and if there are any other Fashion trends you want me to cover. 
Always feel free to comment below I love to hear your thoughts and gain feedback.
Till Next Time

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe